CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Things that are cool

*I graduated college. I definitely do not miss homework or tests- but I do miss going to class. I love class! I love learning!... I'm an official nerd.

*Jane Eyre. I just finished this book and I feel all swooney and romantic. He just loves her SOOOOO MUCH!
















*My best friend is getting married!- He keeps saying that I'm gonna have to wear a tux... I'm not wearing one.




*My other best friend is having baby number two! (Ohhh sweet little Vance LaRance)


*Arrested Development. Honestly. It's so funny!

  • "Has anyone in this family ever even seeeeen a chicken?!"

  • "I... took the liberty of ironing your homework"

  • Michael:" Well you certainly haven't been shopping, all I found in the refrigerator was a dead dove in a bag... "
    Gob: "You didn't eat that did you? 'Cause I only got a couple of days left to return it."

  • Gob: "Let me ask you something, is this a business decision, or is it personal? 'Cause if it's business I'll go away happily. But if it's personal, I'll go away ... but I won't be happy. "
    Michael: "... It's personal. "

*The Volvo S60R. I'm not into cars but this one is pretty. If someone tried to give it to me I would not refuse it.


*Black nail-polish. Here's the thing. Typically I think finger-nail-polish is pretty tacky and i don't like it. There are however, two exceptions. 1) red or dark maroon-ish nail polish and 2)Black nail polish. The black just looks so classy- as long as it is not all chipped up or you are an emo or something. (ew! gross!)


*General Conference is this next Weekend. I am really excited. My heart is light and I cannot wait to hear it!



* I found this wedding dress the other day- Its the cutest thing I've ever seen. One day I will want to wear that.


*living with Anne and Shelly and Andrea. Life is fun.

*And speaking of fun...the new band FUN is also a thing that is cool. Nate Ruess has not disappeared forever. Just because The Format broke up (sniffle) does not mean that Nate will never put out great music again. ACTUALLY!- He started a new band called Fun with Andrew Dost (of Anathallo) and Jack Antonoff (of Steel Train). I'm pretty excited about the fusion of my two favorite bands. The format + Steel train = goooooood. (just as long as Jack does not abandon Steel train all together I will be deliriously happy!) I cannot wait to hear their new stuff.



PS- Things that are not cool





Marcus keeps talking about how he ate 100 shrimp this weekend. His roommate ate 123. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be sick.

4 comments:

LaRance family said...

I'm glad so many good things are happening to you. You seem happy by the way there will be no Vance LaRance!
PS Very cute wedding dress!

Emily said...

Oh sigh of relief! You are still alive. I am so glad that you are doing so well! I think about you all the time, and that is like 3 times a day. ;) You are a fabulous woman, Bex! We really miss you. Shaun still randomly comments about how cool or how pretty you are. :) Please keep blogging. It's the only way I can deal with my bex withdrawls. Oh, WHO is getting married? Is it Nick? If it IS... I haven't gotten MY announcement yet. As the best man, will you please let him know that I am anxiously anticipating one.

KB said...

oooh rebecca I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes... all of those exclamation points were necessary.

Tom & Michelle said...

Rebecca your still alive!!!! Im so happy that your life is so good. I really miss you!