CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

4 Eyes

So... I recently got glasses. This is what they look like. Also, I may have gotten a little carried away with the whole photo fashion shoot and photo shop thing. Perhaps it's the fact that my roommates constantly watch Americas Next Top Model marathons and I have been subjected to subliminal modeling messages.(Grrrl! You be look'n FIERCE!) Yeah, that or I'm simply just a narcissist. Either way it's pretty great to see things again.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

. said...

oh look at me, I have twice as many eyes as you! the title to this post is totally incorrect! you actually still only have 2 eyes, and one pair of glasses. If you don't stop making these elitist comments i'm gonna have to report you to police.blogspot.scam! nevertheless, you look great in those glasses.

Emily said...

This makes my day.
Thanks

LaRance family said...

Oooh, lookin good. Nice use of picasa too.