CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Friends and Guy Fawkes!

So today started out pretty bad. It's a long story filled with a lot of stupidity, but that's not the point of this story. The point is- Life is GOOOOOOOOD. I feel so blessed and grateful to have such good friends in my life. I feel that I have always been blessed to have good friends, and its great when they reach out to ya just when you need it. For me, its all about the small and simple things- They are the things that mean the most to me and make the biggest impact in my life. Today I really needed to feel cared about and I do. In-spite of the rough start, It turned out to be a pretty fantastic day. And now, as my day is coming to a close I notice that my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. That's a good sign I think.


Oh and ps! HAPPY GUY FAWKES DAY!

Today a few girlfriends met up and celebrated guy Fawkes day. It was fun! -Even though we didn't get to burn anything :(

So we all took the individual shots with each other until someone got the great idea for a group shot. You think after 4 1/2 months of picture taking practice at all those London monuments togwther we would have figured it out by now.

4 comments:

meagan said...

Awkward video . . .


But the pics are so fun. the more the merrier right (:

Yeah for blogging!

rml said...

awkward? try AMAZING video. Meagan, we're so cool.

LaRance family said...

You're pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org