CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Weekend O Fun!

This last weekend my parents came into town and we had a blast. We mostly just hung out and talked, but there is something about spending time with your fam. that just feels regenerating. I was also pretty excited about going to IKEA for the first time. (I love cheap, aesthetically pleasing crap!)



I got to see some of my cousins too! We met at the gateway malls in salt lake and went out to eat. After that we just talked inside the theater doorway for about an hour and a half. (It was cold outside!)

Me, Kelie and Kaitlyn just being awesome



Mom and Kristie copping a squat in the theater doorway


The whole gang



Oooo! Oooo! So I also got this fantastic book! I recommend it to anyone who loves to laugh! I am pretty excited to read it- especially during work where things can get a bit boring.



My sister in law is pregnant and she is pretty cute. I like her. - wait, nix that LOVE her!



My Nephew Luke is quite possibly the cutest thing that has ever been. It is so fun to watch him thinking- you can see the wheels in his head turning and I love that! He learns new things every day- he is a sponge. He recently learned how to say "boom shaka laka." I could watch this video 1,000 times!



1 comments:

LaRance family said...

I feel like this...the whole thing, everything about it. Luke is so stinkin cute! I really cant' wait to see you again sista! Love ya!