CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It Rocks!

Music fascinates me. I almost can’t believe that some people can bang on two sticks or pluck some strings and make that sound come out. I love listening to music and I love thinking about the creative people who make it. I wish I could be as eloquent as some of the artists I listen to. They often say what I haven't been able to articulate. I am intrigued with the creative process they go thorough to make their music. I think it's a really unique and cool thing that someone can take their own experiences and thoughts, translate them to lyrics and a tune, and in-turn, touch and influence other people with the sound they produce. I'm really grateful for music because listening to it is like therapy for me. It inspires thought and contemplation within me and… well, it just sounds good to my ears! Lately there are a few artists I can't stop listening to. They are...

Patrick Park
Steel Train
Jack Johnson
Ben Kweller
Snow Patrol
Ray LaMontagne

Here are a few videos to prove just how amazing steel train is. I love this song! (PS- I once met Jack at a concert for like 2 seconds. He touched my arm!)


I love watching the creative process in this video and I love Steel Trains layered sound. Simply amazing!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Omg I heart Patrick Park! Also, you REALLY need to update your blog. I mean, instead of shopping online all day, you could be sharing your wisdom with the masses. Stop depriving us.