CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

So fresh and so clean

For the past 3 or 4 years my toothpaste of choice has been crest vanilla mint flavor. It sounds a bit odd, I know. To be honest it tastes a little like brushing your teeth with frosting, but in a good way (if that's possible). It took some getting used to at first but I ended up loving the taste. A while ago I decided that I needed to make a change- the vanilla mint reminded me too much of shane -so I ventured out to new flavors. I went with "citrus splash." It smelled good and sounded refreshing. Well, I'm sorry to say that this is just NOT the case. It is gross. every time I brush my teeth I feel like I am experiencing some strange form of torture. -Death by sick taste in your mouth or something. Unfortunately I bought a HUGE tube and it will just not run out. Lately, whenever its time to brush my mollers I load up my tooth brush with obscene amounts of toothpaste in order to try to get rid of the tube as fast as I can. I would just throw it out- but I would feel like such a waster if I did that. Hopefully my torture will end soon and I can go back to a regular good ol' mint flavors. Here's to hope'n.
Conclusion: Citrus splash= gross. 0 out of 10 dentists recommend.

4 comments:

KB said...

bah hahahaha i'm sorry. You should try clean mint with extra whitening. I don't remember what brand it is, but it is my all time favorite toothpaste. I can just picture you piling a butt load (yes butt load) of that nasty toothpaste onto your toothbrush hahahaha.

Shaun said...

Just let the citrus paste go. It's okay. just let it go.

"bye bye..." (Emperor's new Groove.. if I must reference.)

Tom & Michelle said...

A BECCA!!! yes I have a blog come and talk to me i miss you! things are good. talk to you soon.

LaRance family said...

I agree with Emily, it's not worth the pain. Go mint or go home!